You are invited to enrol your children at Sacred Heart at any time of the year for any year level. Families wishing to enrol children in Prep can apply if their child turns five by 30 June the year they start school.
- Enquiry/Expression of Interest: Visit our school website at cunnamulla.catholic.edu.au to find out about our school offerings. Contact the school office if you would like to book a school tour.
- Submit Application for enrolment form: Complete an online enrolment form via the link below and include supporting documentation. Once complete, it will automatically send to our school office.
- Enrolment Interview: Once the office has received a completed application form, you will be contacted for an enrolment interview. During the interview, we are interested to hear more about your child as well as the reasons you would like your child/ren to attend Sacred Heart. An interview form and Enrolment Contract will be read and filled out during this time.
- Letter of Offer and Acceptance: Following the interview, we will be in touch to let you know if we can offer your child a place at Sacred Heart. If you wish to accept the offer, you will need to sign the form and return it to the school office.
Please note: It is essential that you attend an interview with the Principal and return the letter of offer and acceptance before your child/ren may start school.
Enrolment application forms must be accompanied by copies the following documentation
- birth certificate - documentary evidence of the date of birth of the child
- latest immunisation report
- latest school report (if applicable)
- christening/baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- court order verifying legal custody and/or access (if applicable)
- bank account or Centrepay details.
|Whole year fees
Capital development levy
Total yearly expense
Amount charged per term per family
If you have any questions about enrolling your child, please get in contact.