You are invited to enrol your children at Sacred Heart at any time of the year for any year level. Families wishing to enrol children in Prep can apply if their child turns five by 30 June the year they start school.
- Enquiry/Expression of Interest: If you contact our school, an information package and application form will be forwarded to you or you can download the information pack and application form below.
- Submit Application for enrolment form: After completing the Application for enrolment form, please bring it to the school office with the required supporting documentation (see the list below) and we will arrange a time for an interview with the principal.
- Enrolment interview: When you come for the enrolment interview, the principal will be interested in hearing more about your child and why you would like them to be enrolled at Sacred Heart.
- Letter of offer and acceptance: Following the interview, we will be touch to let you know if we can offer your child at place at Sacred Heart. If you wish to accept the offer, you will need to sign the form and return it to the school office.
Please note: It is essential that you attend an interview with the Principal and return the letter of offer and acceptance before your child/ren may start school.
Enrolment application forms must be accompanied by copies the following documentation
- birth certificate - documentary evidence of the date of birth of the child
- latest immunisation report
- latest school report (if applicable)
- christening/baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- court order verifying legal custody and/or access (if applicable)
- bank account or Centrepay details.
|Whole year fees
Capital development levy
Total yearly expense
Amount charged per term per family
If you have any questions about enrolling your child, please get in contact.